Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Life with the ladies.

My family is all dudes. Seriously, until Chloe there hadn't been a female on my dad's side of the family in 80 years or so. I do have Blair and Mel on my Mom's side, but I was probably 14 when they were born, and they lived in Florida, so I didn't see a whole lot of them. All of this is a long winded way of saying that I was never surrounded by all of the stuff little girls have growing up. Like this:



So lame. In any event, aside from the pink clothes, pink walls, pink blankets, pink bibs, pink bottles, pink toys, pink diapers and pink breast milk (seriously gift givers, there are other colors), you wouldn't really know Chloe's a girl without checking. But I know what's coming, and I dread it:

Girl's Cartoons


She's watching GI Joe.

No comments: