Sunday, March 15, 2009

Rolling Over!

On Friday, I went out to Barracks Rd. Shopping center to go to B&N and Ann Taylor Loft. I had Chloe in the stroller and went into the dressing room to try on a dress. She was beginning to get fussy, so I took her out of the stroller and set up her blanket with some toys on the floor to keep her occupied while I got dressed. I laid her on her back and put some toys around her. About one minute later, she saw the toys, lifted her legs up and fell over to the side on to her tummy with her hands in her mouth (classic Chloe) It was so exciting! The people outside the dressing room must have thought I was crazy, but I honestly didn't care. Although I am off on Fridays, I still work full time, and many times pull 12 hours days. So during the week I get to see Chloe for maybe 2 hours, if I am lucky, before she needs to go to bed. I am always so afraid I am going to miss all these milestones, but so far I haven't. She is such an active and energetic child. When I came home later that day and had her one her quilt, she did it again while I was taking some pictures.

Playing on her back one minute....

And playing on her tummy the next...

Somehow she also pulled a 180 in there...

No comments: