Monday, January 19, 2009

Smiles!


There is so much to smile about! We went for her two month check up last week and she was 10lbs 7oz, 23 inches long. Over the past two weeks we have settled into a routine. The first week in January, I went back to work. Grandma Kit is taking care of Chloe on Mondays. We are doing a Nanny share with three other families on Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Thursdays. This has worked out great. All the houses are close by our house or our work places so it makes it easy to take her and pick her up. The three other babies are boys, so maybe that means Chloe will learn how to be tough, or she will be the little charmer! The other kids are 11, 13 and 15 months, so Chloe is the the wee little one! Anyhow, it is working out great. I changed my work schedule to work 4-10 hour days, so I am off with her on Fridays. I love this because I am still working full time, but I feel like a get a little bit of a break so I can spend time with her. I am really looking forward to the days when we can go to the park and read books at the library.

Chloe is also beginning to sleep though the night, which is another thing to smile about! Since I am working those long days during the week, Grant is the one who gets Chloe ready in the mornings. Although sometimes he is greeted by a dirty diaper bright and early, the best time to see Chloe smile is right after she wakes up in the morning. She loves to get a fresh change of clothes and a new diaper and she just smiles away. I think this is her way of showing us her love!

No comments: