Monday, October 13, 2008

I am so ready!

I work with 7 guys and we all share an office. Our job is to decrease medical supply costs by $10 million dollars by March 1, 2009. We are more than half way there, so we can have a little fun while we work. It was April Fools Day when I told my co-workers I was pregnant. Some of them didn't believe me, and for some it became more clear as the Summer came closer; some felt the need to measure. Although, I love my co-workers, I am really looking forward to 7 weeks off with little baby McElwain. I haven't taken a vacation day since March, although I don't think endless, sleepless nights breastfeeding is really a vacation.

This picture pretty much sums up how and feeling with 3 weeks to go.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Enjoy those sleepless nights. Diana and I are averaging maybe 2 hours of sleep per night over the past two weeks. Where did that little sleeping lump named Payton go???