Friday, June 12, 2009

Meghan's Farewell

One of my best friends since 6th grade is moving to Boston and last weekend I had the opportunity hang out with her one last time before she moves in Late June. We had a great day filled with friends and laughs. While visiting Meghan in Harrisonburg, we were also visiting Diana, Wes and Payton. Here are some of the pictures.

Meghan playing with Chloe and Payton.

Getting ready to go for a walk enjoying the day.


Chloe is all smiles and enjoying the sunny day!


Chloe's first horse ride on Blaze with Diana and Meghan. She actually loved this and really wanted to pull the horse's hair.

We were having a great time laughingat their faces. So sweet!

Missing Ashley, but this is our little group. I am really going to miss Meghan, but I love Boston, so I am excited to make it back there again soon.

No comments: