Monday, May 4, 2009

Visiting Texas!














This past weekend, Chloe had her first plane ride. We visited Grandma Betty and "Gram"pa Richard, Aunt Kimberly and other Texas folks. Chloe did so good on the plane. I couldn't tell if people were gazing at us as we were waiting for our plane because they thought Chloe was cute, or that "oh my God, I hope that baby is not sitting next to me on the plane." Yes, I became the person on the plane I hated most sitting next too!
We safely arrived in the Lone Star State with some great weather. Grandma Betty, Chloe and I were enjoying an early, warm, breezy morning on the country swing in the back yard. Chloe loves this swing, as she was really fascina ted by how the wind was moving the trees.

Kimberly and Chloe enjoying the day outside on the deck, but don't put me down!!!!!

1 comment:

The Whites said...

HOW adorable!! Glad to hear she did well, I think our little guy will be on a plane lots with our family all over. By the way it was sooo good to see you this past Sunday! I missed you all!