Saturday, November 8, 2008

Chloe Grace

Hello all. Aside from the snide remarks under the title, this is the first time I've put anything up here. As I'm sure anyone reading this knows, Erin gave birth to Chloe Grace McElwain today at 8:48 a.m. Erin was a total rockstar throughout all 13 hours of labor, although, as she will readily admit, the drugs helped (like I said, a total rockstar). But enough of my babbling, below are pictures of our little girl, which we know are the only reason anyone has ever looked at this site in the first place. A special shout out to Grandma Betty, who is currently at the hospital with the dynamic duo of Chloe & Erin while I post these pics and catch a few ZZZZZZZZZZZZZs. And an extra special shout out to Grampa McElwain, who just sat there in a rocking chair repeating "The metric system is the tool of the devil! My car gets forty rods to the hogshead and that's the way I likes it."








P.S. The pictures are in reverse order because this blogging program was designed by the same people who thought Sarah Pallin was qualified to be the leader of the free world. As I've been up for roughly 143 hours, I'm just going to leave well enough alone.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Grant looks like he is facing Prison and 10 Huge gay Black guys in that picture. Although I know and hope its just a lack of sleep....However' Erin looks great after just having a baby. Poor Grant "Bless his Heart" Kevin